|CIVIL ENGINEERING AND MATERIAL SCIENCES|
|7.2 PC Linked Tension & Compression Testing Machine(C/T 02)
|Standard Features :|
- 2,500 Kgf compression and tension.
- Vertical clearance >=200 mm suitable for wood, plastic or small metal specimen testing.
- Larger capacity is available up to 5,000 Kgf compression and tension.
- Accuracy more-or-less 1% over calibrated range.
- Digital display using load cell and linear scale.
- Equipped with hardware & software suitable for windows program on PC.
- Automatically reads & plots of force ( y-axis) and distance (x-axis) curve from starting point to the end of experiment.
- Automatically display of experiment data in form of standard table, with calculated results of modulus of rupture (MOR) and modulus of elasticity (MOE).
- Out put serial RS 232
- Rated power <=1500 watt for 5,000 Kgf compression capacity.
- Over all dimensions (approx.) 600 mm x1,200 mm x2,400 mm.
|Power Supply :|
|220 VAC 50 Hz, 1 phase.|
| BACK TO MENU