|CIVIL ENGINEERING AND MATERIAL SCIENCES|
|7.6 10 kN Cement Flextural Strength Tester
Note : All machine configuration and specification are subjected to be changed without advance notice for better quality of product.
General Description :
This instrument is designed and fabricated according to ASTM C307, C348, C349; DIN 1146; AASHTO T132; And EN 196/1.
The machine is motorized beam loading system for automatic testing of 40x40x160 cement prism in flexture and for tensile test of cement briquettes.
Travelling weight is driven by DC electric motor along the beam of the instrument to produce a constant rate of loading on specimens.
The machine will be automatically stop when the test specimen is breakdown.
The maximum load can be shown by loading pointer in term of Newton at the scales on the beam.
Control panel includes motor switch for stop, forward and reversed, pilot lamp, fuse, and motor speed controller.
Dimension and Weight (Approx.) :
- Frame : Mild steel and Aluminum sheet to be equipped with three adjustable supporting thump screws and liquid leveler.
- Balance : Single beam type, with adjustable counter weight, limited switches for automatic stop in case fully forward, fully reversed and breakdown of test specimens.
- Moving weight to be driven by adjustable speed DC motor, the weight can be added up to desired weight value using provided additional weights for higher loading. Driving gear can be engaged and disengaged to the beam manually.
- Dual load scales for lower and higher loading. The finest scale for 1,000N with finest 10N division and the minimum loading rate of 10N/Sec. At higher loading of 5,000N, the loading minimum loading rate is 50N/Sec.
- Specimen holders : Two types, The standard cement briquettes type and 40x40x160 mm3 cement prism type.
- Optional :
- Three gangs 40x40x1600 mm3 metal molds for cement prism with single clamp to disassemble quickly.
- Three gangs, quick released standard cement briquettes metal mold.
- Dimension : WxLxH = 1100x450x700 mm3
- Net Weight : 70 Kgs, Gross 90 Kgs
- Shipping Volume : 0.576 cu.m
- Complete set of 10 kN Cement Flextural Strength Tester. Optional is excluded.
- Instruction manual with typical rest results.
| BACK TO MENU