|HYDROLOGY AND FLUID MECHANICS|
|3.2.7 BTH 01 BERNOULLI's Theorem Apparatus
Note : All technical specification and equipment configuration are subjected to change without advance notice for better quality of product.
General Description :
This apparatus illustrates BERNOULLI's Theorem. The test section consists of clear plastic venturi tube with series of wall tappings allow measurement of the static pressure head distribution along the converging and diverging section, while a total head probe is provided to traverse along the centre line of the test section.
The tapping pressure head ports are connected with provided manometer bank with a series of plastic hoses and quick couplings. The manometers equipped with air hand pump and air bleeding valve.
The equipment can be used for both horizontal and vertical configuration. The coefficient of discharge of the venturi also, can be determined.
This apparatus is an accessary of HB02 Hydraulic Bench.
Experimental Purpose :
Standard Features :
- To verify BERNOULLI's Equation.
- To learn how to measure static and total pressure.
Dimension and Weight (approx.) :
- Venturi dimension(approx.) :
* Inlet pipe dia : 24.5mm ID
* Throat dia : 15.8mm
* Outlet pipe dia : 25.6mm
- 8 columns, +/- 200 mm manometer bank readable to 1mm
- Supporting frame : Painted mild steel.
- W x L x H = 320mmW x 450mmL x 600mmH
- 10kgsNET, 15kgsGROSS
- Shipping volume : 350mm x 600mmL x 650mmH.
- A complete set of BTH 01 BERNOULLI's Theorem Apparatus.
- Instruction manual with typical tested result.
| BACK TO MENU