|HYDROLOGY AND FLUID MECHANICS|
|4.13 Pressure Measurement Apparatus|
Note : All machine configuration and specification are subjected to change without advance notice for
better quality of product.
General Description :
The equipment is a unit, designed to allow suction pressure(vacuum) or delivery pressure to be measured on various different pressure measuring devices for comparison. A combined pressure and vacuum pump supplies pressure to a pressure tank while drawing pressure from a vacuum tank. These tank are then connected to bourdon gaugees, an inclined tube manometer, a single manometer and u tube manometer. A differential pressure gauge measures the pressure difference between these two tanks.
The unit is also used for the calibration and internal working of bourdon pressure gauge. The apparatus comprise two units,manometer and gauge assembly and the calibration of pressure gauge assembly, usually can be done by application of provided mercury manometer.
- Air tanks: >= two sets of >= 8 litres pressure vessels, maximum working pressure of 7 barg.to be equipped
with safety valves, inlet/discharge valve, and drain valve.
- Oil type rotary compressure and vacuum pump: >=20lpm, 1.5barg max. Driven by ac motor. Oil trap is provided.
- Pressure measuring devices:
* Three sets of pressure as follws; 0-2.5 barg pressure gauge, -1 to 0 barg vacuum gauge, 4 inch 0-3.5 barg ,back transparent so that its assembly can be observed.
* +/- 100mmwg inclined manometer, inclinating angle can be adjusted from 0 to +45 degree.
* +/- 450mmhg u-tube manometer.
* Single manometer 0 to – 300mmhg for vacuum measurement.
* Differential pressure gauge, 0 to 3 barg max.
- Frame: stainless steel with 2 brakable wheels
- Required service; 220-240 vac, 1 phase, 50 hz.
- 0-3 kg/cm2 dead weight pressure tester, constructed from stainless steel,aluminum ,brass and nonferous materials.
Dimension and weight(approx.) :
- Dimension: 550mmw x 1,000mml x 1,600mmh
- Net weight:60 kgs, gross weight: 70 kgs
- A complete set of pressure measurement apparatus.
- Instruction manual.
| BACK TO MENU