|HYDROLOGY AND FLUID MECHANICS|
|4.25 Blower Trainer
|Note : All machine configuration and specification are subjected to change without advance notice for better quality of product.|
General Description :
The equipment is portable size, compact designed instrument, competitive in price and performance. It consists of DC drive small blower, two set of inclined manometers, fan speed controller , rpm indicator and torque measuring device. Fan static pressure,total pressure, torque interm of N-m and fan speed are direct measurement.
Experimental Capabilities :
Technical Specifications :
- Study the fan performance curves.
- Contruct the curve between air flow rate,Q , SP AND delta SP so that the optimum working range can be obtained.
- Comparision of mechanical efficiency obtained from experiment and theoretical efficiency.
- Blower: Sirocco type, rpm up to 3100, >= 0.04 m3/sec@ 25mmWG.
- Driven motor: DC 24 Volts brushless motor, >=100 Watts.
- Manometers: 2 sets of 5 degree inclined manometer scale readable to 1 mmWG.
- Fan speed indicator: Digital in term of rpm. To be equipped with non contact sensor.
- Fan speed controller: Electronic DC voltage regulator with switching powr supplier.
- Torque measuring device: 3 kgs load cell with A/D converter, digital display in term of N-m.
- Pressure measuring devices: Static and total pressure measuring probes to be equipped with measuring scale readable to mm.
- Power supply: 220 VAC, 50 Hz.
- Dimensions and weights(approximately): 400mmWx 1,000mmWx 500mmH 20 kgs Net; 28 kgs Gross
1 Completed set of blower trainer
Instruction manual with typical experimental results.
| BACK TO MENU