|HYDROLOGY AND FLUID MECHANICS|
|4.26 Series And Parallel Centrifugal Pump Test Rig|
Note : All machine configuration and specification are subjected to change without advance notice for better quality of product.
General Description :
Two identical centrifugal pumps can be configured for single pump operation, two pumps in series, and two pump operation in parallel configuration using manually operated ball valves. These valves also, are used for controlling of water flow rate.
Experimental Capabilities :
Demonstration of either series, parallel or single pump operation
- Measurement of constant speed pump performance, single pump characteristics curve
- Comparison of head-flow characteristics with single pump operation at various speed.
Dimensions and Weight (approx.) :
- Maximum flow rate : 80 LPM@ 2m TDH(Parallel pumping)
- Maximum head : 6m single pump.
- Maximum pump speed : 2,850 RPM
- Motor power rating : 0.5 HP 220 VAC 50 Hz.
- Pump pressure heads are measured by oil type pressure gauges, pump speeds, power consumption, and water temperature are measured by electronic sensing devices with digital display.
- Pump adjusting speed : Frequency inverters
- Pump power consumption : Watt meter
- Pump brake horse power : Watt consumption minus pump friction which determined by manufacturer.
- Pump type : Centrifugal, closed propeller, stainless steel/ nonferrous casing/propeller.
- Water flow rate measurement: 2 sets of variable area flow meters, 5-50 LPM.
- Water storage tank: >=60 litres plastic tank.
- Supporting frame : Stainless steel with 4 breakable wheels.
- W x L X H = 800mmW x 1,200mmL x 1,700mmH
- 100Kgs NET, 140Kgs GROSS
- A complete set of parallel pumps demonstration unit
- Instruction manual and typical test results.
| BACK TO MENU