|10.4 FRP 0105 Friction on an Inclined Plane
|General Description :|
||Inclined angle adjusting mechanism
|A plastic friction plane mounted on angle adjusting mechanism, the inclined can be adjusted between 0 ± 45 degree the equipment is suitable for study of dry friction. |
|Standard Features :|
- A 970 mm lenght-friction plane is made of aluminum channel cover with a plastic surface.
- Low friction bearing to be mounted at one end of the friction plane.
- Inclined angle can be adjusted by hand using angle adjusting mechanism, readable to 1 degree division.
- Painted mild steel supporting base with four level adjusting knobs and spirit leveler.
- A set of weighting pan with rope and counter weight.
- Two sets of solid block of plastic-steel and aluminum brass.
|Experimental Capabilities :
- Determination of static coefficient of friction of solid blocks and friction plane.
- Determination of kinetic coefficient friction of various materials on friction surface.
- Study of impending-motion condition.
|Dimention and Weights :|
W x L x H= 270 x 1020 x 400 mm
Net weight : 8 Kg.
Gross weight : 12 Kg.
|Shipping Volume :|
|W x L x H= 300 x 1100 x 430 mm = 0.142 mm^3|
|Technical specification is subjected to change without advance notice.|
| BACK TO MENU