|5.3 Temperature Measurement Bench (TM 01)|
pressure will be used as primary standard for calibration of thermometers. Basic function of various method of temperature measurement e.g. by thermocouple can be learned by this equipment.
|Standard features :|
Determine heat transfer coefficient of specimen under steady state for both linear & radial conduction.
- Self contained unit.
- Teaches basic principles of temperature measurement/calibration.
- 1 set of vapor-pressure thermometer.
- 1 set of mercury-glass thermometer.
- 1 set of bi-metallic thermometer.
- 1 set of surface temperature indicator.
- 1 set of wet & dry bulb thermometer.
- 1 set of thermocouple thermometer -10 to 150 degree Celsius, resolution 1 degree Celsius.
- 1 set of digital temperature indicator which is suitable to thermocouple mentioned above.
- 1 set of thermistor thermometer-digital type.
- 1 set of barometer.
- 1 set of air blower, heater.
- 1 set of water heater and power regulator.
|Power Supply :|
220 VAC 50 Hz., 1 phase.
width x height x length 0.4 x 0.6 x 1 m^3 (approx.)
30 kgs. (approx.).
|Shipping Specification :|
0.5 m^3, 60 kgs. (gross weight ) approx.
| BACK TO MENU