|5.8 Vapour Compression and Refrigeration Cycle|
|Standard features :|
- A basic demonstrating unit ,compression and expansion process in cycle.
- Fool proof design, suitable for class room application.
- Low pressure application using R141b.
- Condensation and evaporation can be observed through the clear glass cylinders.
- Mass flow rates as well as temperature of refrigerant and water can be measured using rotameters and thermocouples with digital display.
- Open circuit water cooling and heating system.
|Expansion process in action
||At no load condition
Technical Specifications :
- Compressor : KK Brand, Hermatic , piston type 800 WATTS(approx).
- Condensing , evaporating cylinders : Clear thick wall glass , 80 mmID , 100 mmOD , 180 mmLenght to be equiped with copper coil inside.The glass cylinders are subjected to hydrostatic test at 3 > barg for 30 min.
- Maximum working pressure : Up to 1.7 barg
- Safety devices :
-->High pressure switch located at the condenser, to be set 2 barg for compressure shut down , and 0.7 barg for compressor re-starting.
-->Condenser is also equiped with high pressure returned value to suction port of compressure, value to be opened at 2.0 barg.
-->Thick and clear acrylic cover covers at condenser and evaperator as safety gaurding device.
- Lubricating oil : Polyol ester(POE) or poly alkylene glycol(PAG)
- Water flow meters : 0-5 Kg/min variable area type.
- Refrigerant flow meter : 1-5 grams/sec, is an optional.
- Water cooling system : Opened circuit , tab water is required.
- Temperature measurement : 7-sets , thermocouple type K , digital display.
- Required service : 220 VAC 50 Hz single phase ; fresh and clean water for water cooling system.
- Dimensions : 450 mmW x 800 mmL x 700 mmH
- Shipping volume : 500 mmW x 1100 mmL x 750 mmH = 0.413 CU.M
- Weight : 50 Kg net ; 70 Kg gross(approx).
| BACK TO MENU